PRODUCTIVITY SPILLOVERS FROM FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT IN VIETNAM
Об автореT. Le
1. Anwar S., Nguyen L. P. Foreign direct investment and economic growth in Vietnam. Asia Pacific Business Review. Vol. 16, Nos. 1-2, January - April 2010, 183-202.
2. Blomstrom M., Lipsey R. E., and Zejan M., 1996. Is Fixed Investment the Key to Economic Growth? Quarterly Journal of Economics 111 (1), pp. 269-76.
3. Borensztein E., De Gregorio, J., and Lee, J. W., 1998. How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth? Journal of International Economics, 45 (1), 115-135.
4. Cook, W. D., Tone, K., and Zhu, J. 2014. Data envelopment analysis: Prior to choosing a model, OMEGA, Vol. 44.
5. De Gregorio, J. 1992. Economic Growth in Latin America. Journal of Development Economics, 39: 59-84.
6. Didenko A., Egorova T. 2014. Innovations as Factor of Absorptive Capacity of FDI Spillovers across Regions of Russian Federation. Review of Business and Economics Studies, Volume 2, Number 3.
7. FIAS, 1999. Vietnam - Attracting more foreign investment. Washington: Foreign Investment Advisory Service.
8. Lan Phi Nguyen, Sajid Anwara, April 2011. Foreign direct investment and export spillovers: Evidence from Vietnam. International Business Review Volume 20, Issue 2, 177-193.
9. Lan Phi Nguyen, Sajid Anwara, January 2011. Foreign direct investment and trade: The case of Vietnam. Research in-International Business and Finance, Volume 25, Issue 1, Pages 39-52.
10. Lan Phi Nguyen, Sajid Anwara, Mar 2010. Foreign direct investment and economic growth in Vietnam. Asia Pacific Business Review. Volume 16, Issue 1-2.
11. Lan Phi Nguyen, Sajid Anwara, May 2010. Absorptive capacity, foreign direct investment - linked spillovers and economic growth in Vietnam. Asian Business & Management, Number 9, pages 553-570.
12. Le, Dang Doanh, 2002. Foreign Direct Investment in Vietnam: Results, Achievements, Challenges and Prospect. International Monetary Fund Conference on Foreign Direct Investment. Hanoi, Vietnam.
13. Malesky, E. J. 2004. Push, pull, and reinforcing: The channels of FDI influence on provincial governance in Vietnam. Beyond Hanoi: Local governance in Vietnam, 285-326.
14. Nguyen Dinh Chien, Kezhong Zhang, April 2012. FDI of Vietnam; Two - Way Linkages between FDI and GDP, Competition among Provinces and Effects of Laws. Scientific research. iBusiness, 2012, 4, 157-163.
15. Nguyen Dinh Chien, Zhang Ke Zhong, Tran Thi Giang, July 2012. FDI and Economic Growth: Does WTO Accession and Law Matter Play Important Role in Attracting FDI? The Case of Vietnam. International Business Research; Vol. 5, No. 8.
16. Nguyen Phi Lan. 2006. Foreign Direct Investment and Its linkage to Economic Growth in Vietnam: A Provincial Level Analysis. Adelaide, SA 5001, Australia.
17. Nguyen, K. A. 2002. Does thehost countrygain from Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)? Evidenceof FDI spillover effects in Vietnam.Keio Business review. No. 40.
18. Schaumburg - Muller, H., 2003. Rise and fall of foreign direct investment in Vietnam and its impact on local manufacturing upgrading. European Journal of Development Research, 15 (2), 44-66.
19. Statistical Yearbook of Vietnam 2013. 2014. Statistical publishing house. General statistics offi ce. Hanoi.
20. Thu Thi Hoang, Paitoon Wiboonchutikula, Bangorn Tubtimtong, December 2010. Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Economic Growth in Vietnam? ASEAN Economic Bulletin, Volume 27, Number 3.
Для цитирования: . . Review of Business and Economics Studies. 2015;3(2):52-57.
For citation: Le T.T. PRODUCTIVITY SPILLOVERS FROM FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT IN VIETNAM. Review of Business and Economics Studies. 2015;3(2):52-57. (In Russ.)
Контент доступен под лицензией Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.